Adult (from 16 to 64.99 years)
Discounted (from 5 to 15.99 years and from 65 to 74.99 years)
2ST - The ski pass is valid at the Ski centre Strednica and the Ski centre Strachan (evening skiing from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
STR - Ski pass is valid only at Ski centre Strednica
• The price is in currency (€) including tax.
• Single and multi-day tickets (except for 3/5 and 5/7 days) are valid only on consecutive days.
• The "DZD" Skipass (Child with an adult) represents a package of the same inseparable rights, one of which is intended for an adult accompanying a child and the other is intended for a child (the principle applies here: one adult accompanying a child - one child). The price of such a ski pass includes the price of a normal ski pass increased by EUR 2 for each day to which the said ski pass applies. After the child turns 5 (the 5th birthday is the first day from which the user is not entitled to a discount), the child is no longer entitled to use the "DZD" ski pass.
• The reduced ski pass is intended for children and youth up to 16 years (the 16th birthday is the first day from which the user is not entitled to a discount) and for seniors over 65 years of age (the 65th birthday is the first day from which the user is entitled to a discount). The reduced ski passes are issued based on document informing about the age and identification of the authorized user, which is verified on the day of purchase of the ski pass. The user of the discount is obliged to prove the fulfilment of the conditions for the use of the discount.
• Seniors who have reached the age of 75 are entitled to an all-day ski pass at a price of EUR 5 for each day to which the ski pass applies, based on the document informing about the age and identification of the authorized user.
• Groups of 20 and more people have a 10% discount on the purchase of ski passes. When purchasing ski passes with a group discount, one person with a group of 21 people receives a full-day ski pass at a price of EUR 2 for each day to which the purchased ski pass applies, and the other persons in the group receive a discount of 10% from the price list. It is necessary for each group to have a guide who represents the whole group. The group ticket is purchased and any complaints about group tickets are dealt with the group guide exclusively.
• Use of the ski pass by an unauthorized person (e.g., a person for whom the discount is not intended) may lead to the blocking of the authorization to use the ski pass.
• By purchasing a ski pass, you agree with the Ski centre Strednica conditions.
• Discounts cannot be combined.